BRINKBIT ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Last Updated: 01/1/2017
Your use of the Service is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy. Brinkbit reserves the right to terminate your account and cease all service if you are found to be in violation of this policy, to be determined at Brinkbit’s sole discretion. Brinkbit may change these policies at any time; it is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and adhere to them.
All capitalized terms used herein have the meanings stated in the Terms, unless stated otherwise.
The Content displayed and/or processed through your Application or other web site utilizing the Service shall not contain any of the following types of content:
- Content that infringes a third party's rights (e.g., copyright) according to applicable law;
- Defamatory content;
- Excessively profane or violent content;
- Content containing hate speech;
- Content advocating intolerance or discrimination based on race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, gender identity or presentation, sexual orientation, religion, or ability;
- Content intended to advocate or advance:
- Malicious computer hacking or cracking;
- Other illegal activity, including without limitation illegal export of controlled substances, drug paraphernalia, or illegal software;
- Other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third-party rights.
Brinkbit aims to balance freedom of expression with keeping Brinkbit free of abusive behavior. If you have any questions about what content is permissible on the Service, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties (including End Users) to use the Service:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (i.e. allowing End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
- to engage in, promote, or encourage illegal activity;
- to engage in any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose (i.e. phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Service, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with, or circumvent any aspect of the Service;
- to use the Services to stalk, harass, or harm another individual; use any high volume automatic, electronic, or manual process to access, search, or harvest information from the Services (including without limitation robots, spiders, or scripts);
- to generate, distribute, publish, or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings, or other solicitations (“spam”)